Sanyog has been patented as "SYSTEM FOR AN INTUITIVE, CUSTOMIZABLE, MULTILINGUAL AND RECONFIGURABLE AUGMENTATIVE COMMUNICATION " in accordance with the provisions of the Patents Act, 1970.
Complete patent specification is filed regarding e-Sagu project under the title "A method for onsite analysis". The applicants are IIIT - H, Hyderabad and Digital India Corporation (DIC).
A PCT application is filed on eSagu to get a patent in other countries.
3. Centre of Excellence in Wireless Technology (CEWiT)
The patent application has been filed under three titles. The details are as follows:
- A patent application has been filed under the title "A Broadband Wireless Communication System".
- A patent application has been filed under the title "Multi-Antenna Cellular Broadband Wireless Communication Systems with Interference Mitigation based on Compressed Channel State Information Feedback".
- A patent application has been filed under the title "A Method of Spatial Multiplexing for High Data Rate Wireless Communication".
NAVA-VAANI is a portable computing device that have simple navigation mechanism to serve individuals with cerebral palsy. It has facility to store and play a large number of audio messages partitioned in to different contexts. Each audio messages is associated with corresponding captured image. Patent has been filed for NAVA-VAANI. Patent Application No. - 1771/MUM/2010.
5. Health Care Management System
for Performing All Health Care Activities. Patent Application No. - 562/MUM/2012
Web Based Rural Telemedicine Information System. Patent Application No. - 562/MUM/2012
Integrated Assessment Tool For Mentally Retarded Children. Patent Application No. - 1295/MUM/2012