Digital India Corporation is looking for eligible candidates for the current opening of Assistant Manager/ Manager- Finance purely on a Contract/ Consolidated basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in on or before the last date 5th February 2024.
Name of the post: Assistant Manager/ Manager- Finance
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Assistant Manager/ Manager- Finance
- Oversee and manage all aspects of accounting and financial operations including budgeting, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll, tax compliance, and financial reporting
- Manage month-end and year-end closing processes, prepare financial statements, and provide financial analysis to support business decision-making
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting principles and company standards
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes
- Provide timely and accurate financial reports to senior management and other stakeholders
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices and expenses, and manage cash flow to support business operations
- Review and reconcile bank statements, balance sheet accounts, and other financial records
- Liaising with auditors, tax consultants, and other financial service providers
- Develop and implement tax strategies to minimize tax liability and ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Ensure timely payment of taxes and maintain records of tax payments, deductions, and refunds
- Prepare and file tax returns (income tax, GST, TDS, etc.) accurately and timely
- Keep up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations and communicate the impact to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for senior management
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 5th February 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience.
About Digital India Corporation
Digital India Corporation has been set up by the ‘Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India’, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a ‘not for profit’ Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The Company has been spearheading the Digital India programme of the Government of India, and is involved in promoting use of technology for e-Governance/e-Health / Telemedicine, e-agriculture, e-Payments etc. The Digital India programme promotes safety and security concerns of growing cashless economy and addresses challenges confronting its wider acceptance. It also promotes innovation and evolves models for empowerment of citizens through Digital initiatives and promotes participatory governance and citizen engagement across the government through various platforms including social media.