Digital India Corporation is looking for eligible candidates for the current opening of Assistant Manager/Manager -HR purely on a Contract/ Consolidated basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in on or before the last date 5th February 2024.
Name of the post: Assistant Manager/Manager -HR
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Assistant Manager/Manager -HR
- To do all operation activities viz. minutes taking, filing, data inputs, maintenance and management of information held by the company as related to job.
- Leave and attendance monitoring. Data entry, filing, scanning, photocopying, mailing of documents.
- Day to day correspondence with all units on various issues. File and database maintenance.
- Manage HR tools, Intranet and HR vendors time to time.
- Help in smooth implementation and management of leave, attendance and employee information module in the HRIS and work towards making various modules on HRIS live
- Review and assist in the implementation and development of the entire gamut of HR activities keeping in view the client requirements
- Arrange & Conduct all HR meetings at regular intervals with all the employees across the location
- Ensure adherence of HR policies
- Co-ordinate for Medi-claims
- To follow-up with absconding cases and ensure timely action
- Ensure awareness on concerns such as Late comings, absenteeism, dress code, deficit in performance, behavior etc.
- To handle employee grievances effectively
- Responsible for working in close coordination with Operations and HR leadership of the processes to achieve business delivery targets
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 5th February 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience.
About Digital India Corporation
Digital India Corporation has been set up by the ‘Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India’, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a ‘not for profit’ Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The Company has been spearheading the Digital India programme of the Government of India, and is involved in promoting use of technology for e-Governance/e-Health / Telemedicine, e-agriculture, e-Payments etc. The Digital India programme promotes safety and security concerns of growing cashless economy and addresses challenges confronting its wider acceptance. It also promotes innovation and evolves models for empowerment of citizens through Digital initiatives and promotes participatory governance and citizen engagement across the government through various platforms including social media.