Digital India Corporation is looking for eligible candidates for the current opening of Business Analyst purely on a Contract/ Consolidated basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in on or before the last date 12th February 2024.
Name of the post: Business Analyst
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Business Analyst
- Analytical approach with experience in describing and building the business
- Understanding of any of Resource Inventory, Activations, Integrations, Discovery & Reconciliation modules.
- Solid understanding of BPMN and UML (business process notation).
- Must have experience in direct customer
- Understanding of APIs
- Experience in low-code approach applications/solutions
- Knowledge of Micro-services architecture
- Must have good written and verbal English communication
- Good team player, effective communication, ability to articulate complex solutions to business and technology audience
- Understanding of software development best practices and standards used in project
- Experience working at customer locations and/or distributed teams would be an added advantage network Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing using industry standard
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 12th February 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience.
About Digital India Corporation
Digital India Corporation has been set up by the ‘Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India’, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a ‘not for profit’ Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The Company has been spearheading the Digital India programme of the Government of India, and is involved in promoting use of technology for e-Governance/e-Health / Telemedicine, e-agriculture, e-Payments etc. The Digital India programme promotes safety and security concerns of growing cashless economy and addresses challenges confronting its wider acceptance. It also promotes innovation and evolves models for empowerment of citizens through Digital initiatives and promotes participatory governance and citizen engagement across the government through various platforms including social media.