Poshan Tracker under Digital India Corporation (DIC) is inviting applications for multiple job openings at the senior level including Business Analyst, Senior System Admin, Senior Developer, Senior Designer, State Coordinator, and Senior Consultant among other technology and administrative vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in before the last date 24th July 2024.
Name of the post: Business Analyst
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Business Analyst
- Manage and Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle of the product.
- Develop design models based on requirements documents.
- Participate in requirements and design and code reviews.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Support the development of business and requirements artifacts that effectively model the customer’s requirements.
- Support system and customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve quality.
- Proficiently applies appropriate methodologies to design, code, test, implement and maintain systems.
- Prepare, write, review and maintain effective system documentation
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 24th July 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Poshan Tracker
The ‘Poshan Tracker’ is a mobile based application rolled out by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India on 1st March 2021 through National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Poshan Tracker is an important governance tool. Technology under Poshan Tracker is being leveraged for dynamic identification of stunting, wasting, under-weight prevalence among children and last-mile tracking of nutrition service delivery.