Digital India Corporation/Bhashini is currently inviting applications for the position of Chief Architect purely on Contract/ Consolidated basis.
Eligible candidates may apply ONLINE: https://ora.digitalindiacorporation.in/ before the last date 23rd February 2024.
Name of the post: Chief Architect
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Chief Architect
The Chief Architect will be responsible for the Designing the Technology infrastructure of BHASHINI and leading the continual improvement, Learn and adopt new technology as per the Business requirement. The Chief Architect will be in Defining and Architecting the Technology Infrastructure, optimize, upgrade and innovate time to time to help the Executive Team achieve the Business Goals.
The role includes but not restricted to:
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for defining, evolving and implementing functionality.
- Work cross-functionally with teams inside BHASHINI and influence decision-making within senior-level audiences.
- Increase Automation across all touch points with the system.
- Research global technology trends and their applicability to the company’s capabilities.
- Represent BHASHINI at technology conferences and at executive-level customer engagements.
- Evangelize, define and implement self-service software to drive efficient software development practices.
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and vendors.
- Promote a positive work environment; select and train new team members; continuously provide feedback, mentoring, and coaching to existing team members.
- Partner closely with business leaders across functions to identify and prioritize the company’s goals.
- Leading leaders globally; mentoring and fostering a high-performing collaborative team.
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 23rd February 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Digital India Bhashini Division (DIBD)
DIBD is an Independent Business Division under Digital India Corporation (DIC). The DIBD is managing and executing the activities of “National Language Translation Mission”: Bhashini. Bhashini has been developed as a platform where various components have been integrated to bring stakeholders together. Bhashini works with some of the premier academic institutes, including IITs and IIITs) in India. These institutes are developing state of the art language AI models for various Indian languages. Bhashini platform already hosts 1000+ AI based language models in various technologies.