Poshan Tracker under Digital India Corporation (DIC) is inviting applications for multiple job openings at the senior level including Tech Support Executive, Consultant, Senior System Admin, Senior Developer, Senior Designer, State Coordinator, and Senior Consultant among other technology and administrative vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in before the last date 24th July 2024.
Name of the post: Tech Support Executive
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Tech Support Executive
· Graduate in Law/ English/ Journalism/ Economics/ Commerce/ any stream from a recognized University.
· The job holder will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. They will also be responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
· He/ She may be used in other projects of Digital India as well, whenever required.
· 0-3 years of experience with zeal to handle customer queries and resolve in time bound manner.
· Familiarity with MS office, reporting and documentation.
· Social Media exposure will be added advantage. Excellent verbal and written English and Hindi Language.
· Experience in customer support
· Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
· Commitment to the organization’s goals and values.
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits · Follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
· Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Liaison with development team for identifying ongoing issues, manage response and help development team during resolving the issues.
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 24th July 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Poshan Tracker
The ‘Poshan Tracker’ is a mobile based application rolled out by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India on 1st March 2021 through National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Poshan Tracker is an important governance tool. Technology under Poshan Tracker is being leveraged for dynamic identification of stunting, wasting, under-weight prevalence among children and last mile tracking of nutrition service delivery.