Poshan Tracker under Digital India Corporation (DIC) is inviting applications for multiple job openings at the senior level including Data Base Administrator, Senior System Admin, Senior Developer, Senior Designer, State Coordinator, and Senior Consultant among other technology and administrative vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in before the last date 24th July 2024.
Name of the post: Data Base Administrator
Number of vacancies: 02
Roles and Responsibilities of Data Base Administrator
- Build and maintain database systems with high availability
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 24th July 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Poshan Tracker
The ‘Poshan Tracker’ is a mobile based application rolled out by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India on 1st March 2021 through National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Poshan Tracker is an important governance tool. Technology under Poshan Tracker is being leveraged for dynamic identification of stunting, wasting, under-weight prevalence among children and last mile tracking of nutrition service delivery.