Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the position of Deputy General Manager – Training Development purely on a Contract/ Consolidated basis.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the link given below before the last date 21 February 2024.
Name of the post: Deputy General Manager – Training Development
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Deputy General Manager – Training Development
- Identify the training and capacity-building needs.
- Develop action plans based on the capacity-building roadmap and training strategy to achieve the project targets.
- Support in defining learning objectives and key learning points and ensure they are addressed by the learning solution in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Manage the content creation and development.
- Managing the partners.
- Support in preparation of standard operation procedures/ guidelines for capacity-building activities.
- Manage the implementation of various training programmes.
- Provide training and awareness sessions for stakeholders on best practices.
- Any other tasks assigned to the team.
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 21 February 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.