Poshan Tracker under Digital India Corporation (DIC) is inviting applications for multiple job openings at the senior level including Senior Designer, Senior Developer, State Coordinator, Senior System Admin, and Senior Consultant among other technology and administrative vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in before the last date 24th July 2024.
Name of the post: Senior Designer UI/UX
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Designer
- In-depth knowledge of design guidelines for various platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Web responsive, Windows,
- Has experience in UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision.
- Experience or understanding of designing systems to be accessible for users with special needs is desirable.
- Can manage end to end UX process including conceptualization, information architecture design, interaction design and visual design
- Adept at converting ideas from concept to paper
- Experienced in Wire-framing, paper prototyping and digital prototyping can work in agile methodology and do rapid prototyping for quick iterations.
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 24th July 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Poshan Tracker
The ‘Poshan Tracker’ is a mobile based application rolled out by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India on 1st March 2021 through National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Poshan Tracker is an important governance tool. Technology under Poshan Tracker is being leveraged for dynamic identification of stunting, wasting, under-weight prevalence among children and last mile tracking of nutrition service delivery.