Poshan Tracker under Digital India Corporation (DIC) is inviting applications for multiple job openings at the senior level including Senior System Admin, Senior Developer, Senior Designer, State Coordinator, and Senior Consultant among other technology and administrative vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in before the last date 24th July 2024.
Name of the post: Senior System Admin
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Senior System Admin
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group
- policies, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system
- architecture components work together seamlessly
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Diagnose and resolve problems quickly
- Communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal knowledge centre with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 24th July 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Poshan Tracker
The ‘Poshan Tracker’ is a mobile based application rolled out by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India on 1st March 2021 through National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Poshan Tracker is an important governance tool. Technology under Poshan Tracker is being leveraged for dynamic identification of stunting, wasting, under-weight prevalence among children and last mile tracking of nutrition service delivery.