MyGov is looking for Social Media Manager- Odia who is proficient in various Social Media platforms and can create content in English/Hindi as well as regional languages.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the link given below before the last date 29 March 2024.
Name of the post: Social Media Manager – Odia
Number of vacancies: 01
Roles and Responsibilities of Social Media Manager- Odia
- The resource will manage the regional social media handles of MyGov in the following regional language (Odia).
- The social media manager would generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content on the social media platforms on daily basis (e.g., text, infographics, videos, and news feeds etc.)
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with MyGov’s goals, objectives and amplify the social media posts based on target audience
- Communicate with followers, respond to the queries in a timely manner and monitor the comments/ feedbacks/ reviews etc. on the social media platforms.
- Suggest and implement new ideas to disseminate information related to Government schemes through promotions, competitions, and campaigns.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Coordinate with MyGov internal teams to create event-based posts and content in regional language for the target audience
- Should be able to proofread and edit the contents to produce quality contents/social media posts as per the requirement of MyGov.
- Should be able to monitor the social media handles, track, and report insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc.) to MyGov
- Work with the content team to ensure that the social media post conveys the source language meaning accurately; and if needed, edit, rewrite, and restructure the content.
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 29 March 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.