Poshan Tracker under Digital India Corporation (DIC) is inviting applications for multiple job openings at the senior level including Sr. Consultant, Tech Support Executive, Consultant, Senior System Admin, Senior Developer, Senior Designer, State Coordinator among other technology and administrative vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official portal- ora.digitalindiacorporation.in before the last date 24th July 2024.
Name of the post: Sr. Consultant
Number of vacancies: 02
Roles and Responsibilities of Sr. Consultant
- Ability to achieve results through people by encouraging, inspiring and motivating individuals and teams to give their best and create a positive impact on the work culture. It also includes ability to resolve conflicts and channelize energy of the team to meet/ exceed targets as well as ensuring the development of subordinates.
- Ability to make timely decisions within limits of authority after due consideration of all available information and resources and weighing priorities. It includes the ability of calculated risk taking and taking ownership of decisions.
- Ability to do one’s own work well against a standard of excellence and raising the bar based on his/ her past performance or on performance of others.
- Ability to influence the thought process of others to enlist their support by effective management of relationships and convincing through persuasion. It also includes giving forceful reasons and negotiating with others to accomplish a particular agenda.
- Underlying desire and understanding of the importance of proactively identifying and satisfying implicit and explicit needs of customers/stakeholders. It includes the ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Ability to systematically think through work related issues and their constituent parts. It is the ability to identify links and relationship between various parts of work related issues and prioritize the same.
- Ability of having the “big picture perspective”, the ability of being able to assess long term implications of what is being done today and articulate strategies that need to be adopted / designed to achieve long term goals.
- Ability to inspire others by displaying qualities of a role model – such as self-belief/ confidence, interpersonal sensitivity, transparency and openness, mutual trust and integrity
- Ability to plan and schedule a series of interlinked activities to achieve the larger goals and objectives.
|Download Detailed Notification
Last date for submission of applications: 24th July 2024
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, and academic record and relevant experience.
About Poshan Tracker
The ‘Poshan Tracker’ is a mobile based application rolled out by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India on 1st March 2021 through National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Poshan Tracker is an important governance tool. Technology under Poshan Tracker is being leveraged for dynamic identification of stunting, wasting, under-weight prevalence among children and last mile tracking of nutrition service delivery.