MyGov is the citizen engagement platform of the Government of India. It is an Independent Business Division under Digital India Corporation, a Section 8 company under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology. Details about MyGov can be seen at https://MyGov.in
MyGov is looking for a Video Production Assistant who can support the rapid production of in-house video content, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality videos across various social media platforms. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, innovative individual ready to work closely with our anchor and production team, contributing to all phases of the video production process.
You will be under probation for the first 3 months from the date of joining. It is not mandatory for MyGov to absorb you or offer you a regular contract after the completion of the probation period. The period of probation can be reduced or increased by MyGov and shall be solely based upon your performance.
Name of the post: Video Production Assistant
Number of vacancies: 01
Qualification: Graduate Degree in any field or certification in Film, Media Production, Communications, or related field preferred.
Years of Experience: Min. 1-2 years.
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 19th FEBRUARY 2024
Roles and Responsibilities of Video Production Assistant
- Assist in all stages of video production, including pre-production planning and post-production editing.
- Work closely with the anchor and production team to develop and execute video concepts that resonate with our audience and align with MyGov’s objectives.
- Research and scriptwriting capabilities
- Support the editing process by organizing footage, helping video editors with production
- Ensure the final video content is optimized for various social media platforms, adhering to platform-specific requirements and best practices.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and creative meetings with innovative ideas and a keen understanding of current social media and video production trends.
|Download Detailed Advertisement