Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) is an autonomous body that has been set up by the Government of India to provide an over-arching institutional mechanism powered by technology for youth development and youth-led development. MY Bharat’s digital platform provides equitable access to opportunities for youth to actualize their aspirations and build Viksit Bharat.
At the heart of MY Bharat lies a comprehensive government portal, meticulously designed to cater to the needs of the dynamic youth demographic, aged between 15 and 29 years. This platform offers a wealth of resources, mentorship programs, experiential learning opportunities, networks, and invaluable industry connections. It acts as a springboard, propelling young individuals towards realizing their aspirations while simultaneously equipping them to be the architects of change within their communities.Read More...
- Experiential Learnings opportunities - Empowering the youth of India through hands-on training across diverse industries and functions, facilitated by Government Ministries, Organizations, Departments, Private Businesses, NGOs, and more.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Collaborating with a diverse array of organizations to offer engaging volunteering opportunities that foster the development of social, leadership, and community skills.
- Community Engagement - Promoting community involvement by inspiring active youth participation and contribution to community and social events, enabling them to create a tangible impact in their communities.
- Mentorship Opportunities - Connecting young individuals with industry experts for mentoring and guidance on crucial aspects of growth and development.
- Self-Learning Programmes - Providing a comprehensive collection of learning resources and programs, allowing the youth to choose and benefit from tailored opportunities based on their unique interests and learning objectives.